Friday, July 20, 2012

4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder




Product: 4U2 Dream Girl Love light BB Powder SPF 15 PA++ shade no.2
Where to buy: Available at all leading department stores and Watsons nationwide
Price: 194.00 php

Claims:
- Confidence Builder through all day complexion perfection
- Exclusive formulation for even and natural skin tone
- has oil control 
- has sun protection


How it looks on me
( didn't wear foundation just used a concealer first then powder to set it)


Review:
- This is the first powder I tried that I could literally feel on how much smooth my skin is you know how your face feels when you just put on a primer the smooth velvety feel? that's what you're gonna feel when your using this! 
Medium coverage
- SUPER CUTE PACKAGING! how can you not love it? it's pink! and the design is just too adorable.
- GOOD OIL CONTROL! I don't know why but this does what exactly a primer would do it mattifies your face and leaving it smooth.
- CHEAP! my all time HG powder is actually the fanny serrano  2 way cake in duchess but this powder right here is HG material too i'm glad i found a cheaper alternative. 
- for girls who has fair skin choose the shade NO. 1 I made a mistake by choosing N0. 2 as my shade and it's a little dark for me. 


Thanks for the read!








No comments:

Post a Comment