Friday, July 20, 2012

theBalm Hot mama! review


Product: HOT MAMA! theBalm blush/eyeshadow/highliter
Where to buy: Beauty Bar
Price: 775.00 php


How it looks on me

Review:


I'm currently in love with this brand! This is so far my favorite :) the products are reasonably priced,high in quality and has the most beautiful packaging. This blush is one of my favorites it's a pinky peach color with gold sheen on it it's quite similar to nars orgasm but this is way better! I actually don't like the nars orgasm because first time i tried it i looked like a disco ball! and it emphasized my pores so i stayed away from that blush but then i came across this blush and it was like one swatch and i fell it love with it. If you want that beautiful radiant glow I recommend trying this!

The good bits:

- Does not have glitters on it!
- Highly pigmented 

- Multipurpose! can be used as a blush, highlighter and eye shadow.
- Cute packaging with a nice mirror inside
- Because of it's size it will fit even in your smallest bag perfectly.
- Looks great on the skin it gives you a healthy glow.
- Great blush for summer!

The bad bits:

- It can be easily be outdone so be gentle upon application
- It can make you look oily if you put on too much.


Thanks for the read!


No comments:

Post a Comment