Monday, July 30, 2012

TheBalm Bahama Mama bronzer review




Product: theBalm Bahama mama bronzer/eyeshadow/contour powder
Where to buy: Beauty Bar
Price: 775.00 php


How it looks upon application
(did my friend's makeup for her graduation and used this bronzer to contour and bronze her face)

Review:
- true brown color not like other bronzers that looks orange
- matte finish which looks more natural than shimmery bronzers
- very pigmented
- ADORABLE PACKAGING and very handy you  can bring it anywhere even using the smallest bag because of the nice packaging.
- doesnt look muddy if applied correctly
- creates the perfect contour and the most natural
- will last you a long time I have mine for months it still has a lot left
- multipurpose since you can use it as a contour powder/bronzer and makes a good eyeshadow
- stays on all day no retouch needed
-does not make me oily
- does not clog my pores or give me breakouts


Swatch

The Bad Bits: 
- This can be easily be outdone since the product is very pigmented so be careful or you'll look muddy..
- The packaging over time gets dirty because the texture of the packaging is made out of paper so if the products gets messy it's hard to remove so be careful.
- PRACTICE. first time I applied thisI didn't love it because it was so pigmented it looked dirty and muddy on me so I learned the best way to apply it is with a gentle hand and less is more just use a tiny amount. 

Thanks for the read! 




No comments:

Post a Comment